GrahamsBloggerNovelTemplate
One year later and the cake and champagne are still so yummy!

Engagement Presents!

We got our first engagement presents this weekend! Ryan's parents gave us this beautiful ivory guest book for our wedding reception. His sister gave us a mother-of-pearl, 5 by 5 picture frame. Apparently, most photography proofs come in a 5 x 5 size and it's a very difficult size to find a frame. I'm so glad that there are people who have done this before me. I don't even know what I don't know! My mom got me a big three-ring binder wedding planner from TJ Maxx. It has pockets for EVERYTHING, even business cards! And of course she got a great deal on it! I'm definitely going to put it to good use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

We're married and back from our honeymoon! I'm in the process of collecting people's online pictures from our wedding. Please let us know if you have any to share!

Engagement Presents

The Centerpieces


Image hosted by Photobucket.com